Friday, February 3, 2012

Trina's classes questions...please read and comment :)

Alrighty everyone, I'm sitting down now putting together my classes. I'm going to be doing two.

I have ideas of what I'd like to do, but would LOVE your feedback.

What do YOU want to learn? Be taught?

Layouts, altered items, jewellery, a mix, girl/boy, adult/child, more than 'x' photos, more than one LO in a class..... so many options...

I can't promise to deliver what everyone wants, but will try and work in what I can.

Can't wait to hear.      
    

1 comment:

  1. i love all your work so i am sure whatever that you chose will be FABULOUS! Maybe if you are doing 2 classes - one could be a layout and one off the page? Maybe one girl one and one more masculine- when we had Steph last time it was very girly so it suited me but i am sure that some ladies who don;t have lots of daughters would like some more masculine themed ideas!

    ReplyDelete