Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sneak Peeks of Trina's LO class

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to finally show you sneak peeks of the LO class we'll be making next week.

My class is based on boy photos (but could easily fit girly ones too), there is lots of yellow, blue and brown.

There are a few pretty Prima flowers straight from their new ranges, as well as some beautiful My Minds Eye papers. Seriously GOR . G . OUS!


We are also super lucky to have 2Crafty sponsor the chipboard piece you can see swirling through the above sneak.

You are going to need to bring:

Your standard scrapbooking kit.
Brown ink
A variety of adhesives (I've used double sided tape, glossy accents and a hot glue gun).
A sharp craft knife / pair scissors.
3 small photos (I used 3 3x2" portrait photos). Feel free to bring along other sizes that you can cut down.

Can't wait to see you next week.

Trina.

1 comment: